What do you do when stakes are high, your problems real, time too short and abstract answers are inadequate?
Wed. 7 Sep, 2022 at 9:00am - Thu. 8 Sep, 2022 at 5:30pm SAST
How do you give teams that can’t afford to fail, the robust methods they need to succeed? How do you capitalise on opportunities that deliver outcomes that grow, optimise, and protect your business?
Empowering innovation is the change that unlocks new value inside your organisation and helps you to reach new heights? The biggest challenge to innovation, however, is not to generate new ideas and opportunities but how to make innovation a deeply embedded capability in your organisation.
What you will learn:
- The masterclass will help you with a structured innovation approach to start innovation effectively, combining design thinking, creativity, and business reality. Attendees will take away the following key fundamentals and implementation tools:
- How to structure the chaotic start of innovation
- How to draft an innovation assignment
- How to identify customer needs
- How to brainstorm effectively
- How to combine “inside-the-box “and “outside-the-box”
- How to make a business case for concepts
- How to get internal support for innovation
- How to start the culture of innovation
- How to pick the right moment
- How to pick the right team
- How to manage expectations of top management
- How to increase your innovation success ratio.
Who should attend?
Our masterclass is designed for:
- Innovation departments and custodians responsible for driving a culture of innovation and enhancing innovative thinking within their organisation.
- Senior executives, general managers, or business owners who are responsible for spearheading and managing innovation for their organisations.
- Senior managers with the responsibility for developing new products and services from functional areas such as research and development, engineering, product management, marketing, operations, finance and strategy.
- Executives and general managers in service delivery companies.
- Consultants providing strategic advice to customers.
- Executives responsible for jump-starting innovation at established firms.
For more information, view our event brochure, on the Middel & Partners events webpage here